Search This Blog

Monday 4 March 2019

Introduction


[This work (Of eleven chapter) is not intended to hurt anyone's sentiment, on any of the basis such as Caste, Race, Religion, Nationality, Gender or other factors. On few among hundreds of Shlokas author has put his view after "Meaning" of that particular verse(s). Again, there is no intentions to offends any human being (alive or dead), but that views are given just to make some points clear of that particular Verses. Yet, if someone is getting hurt or offended kindly accept apologies.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On this auspicious day of Maha-Shivaratri (महा - शिवरात्रि) I feel delighted to present Ishwar Gita (Sanskrit-English) Version. Actually, since long-time Isvara Gita was difficult to obtain on Internet Platform. If one is fortunate enough to find the same, it would be in Hindi Language (Sanskrit- Hindi PDF Formats.) 

It is rightly said that "if you cannot find the way, create your own way". I searched really hard to get Isvara Gita with Sanskrit-English Version, but didn't succeed. Just before few days (on 27th February, 2019) thought run in my mind to present Isvara Gita in Sanskrit-English version, may be Mahadeva  would have inspired me, but I make my mind to present Isvara Gita on this blog. So, Today (4th March, 2019) on the auspicious day of Maha-Shivaratri (महा - शिवरात्रि) I am gladly presenting eleven chapters  of Isvara Gita. 
(On 4th March only seven chapters were there. Rest four had been added after that). 
   
Devotees are warmly welcomed to read and utilize the content for their spiritual advancements. All credits (if want to give) goes to Maha- Rudra, similarly, If there is any flaw or limitation (if any) It is me who is lacking the same, to glorify Mahadeva, hence feel free to share your opinions if they can improve the content. 

So, here are the links to read first ten chapters of Isvara Gita. 





I offer my prostration to Maheshwara and Adi-Shakti, for bestow their blessings on me so that I could accomplish the task of presenting entire Isvara Gita. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment